When it comes to car detailing, may it be in the interior, exterior, engine or tyres, it is a must that you find the right company to do the work. Your vehicle is an investment; it may be one of your most treasured possessions, and getting the service from a wrong company is a huge deal-breaker. When looking for the right car detailers, it is best to consider doing the following:
Check out their social media accounts or website
Social media and online marketing are giving customers a huge advantage. Using it when looking for car detailers is a good idea. There are many relevant and helpful information you can get from these platforms, such as:
- The history of the company, like how long have they been providing auto detailing services.
- Their company’s profile, including services they provide, their physical address and their contact information like email address.
- Feedback from their customers. Whilst most of the time they can control the reviews posted by their clients, few information on their feedback section can be a huge help in assessing the company’s credibility.
- Their rates and packages.
Call your prospect company and speak to the car detailers
It is best if you contact your prospect company and speak to their car detailers. The information you get from customer service representative may not be enough since technically they know limited information on how to work on the actual auto detailing. Best to ask the professional questions, such as:
- The type of solutions they use
- Turnaround time
- Their expertise
- What they can do on the existing issue on your car, if there are any, tough stains for instance
- The type of vehicles they handled previously
Source around for recommendations
You are not the first person who needs car detailing. Thus, asking people who you think have had tried this type of service is a good thing to consider. Their recommendation matters. It can be to encourage you to get service from a specific company or completely turn a company’s service down.