Epoxy flooring is a very big help to some homeowner, especially in having a shiny and a very durable flooring in your house. If you are planning to have your floor installed with this kind of flooring you have to decide first what kind of flooring, is it for coating only or the whole installation of the flooring. Make sure that before choosing what kind of flooring you want to put on your floor, you should assess first yourself and the state of your concrete slab. There are also lots of choices to choose to put on your floor, that is why before putting some floor coating then you will properly choose what type of flooring will fit into your floor.
Types of Epoxy Flooring:
• Epoxy flake floor – these kind of flooring is based on epoxy and also has a colored flake or chips that lay on the floor for added decoration. The flakes will give a slightly rough surface that provides a good anti slip quality in your flooring. The flakes have come in a different color and can also be mixed with a combination of your choice.
• Gravelled epoxy floor – these kind of flooring can also be used as a decorative epoxy floor and can be used in a larger space.
• Epoxy anti static floor – these kind of flooring is very good in a very sensitive area of your floor.
• Epoxy terrazzo floor – these kind of flooring is also considered as a decorative epoxy floor and can also be combined with your chosen design.
• Self dispersing floor – these kind of flooring is very advisable to be used in an area with heavy used and a very high traffic, since this is a very strong kind of epoxy flooring.
• Mortar epoxy floors – these kind of flooring is considered as the most strongest in all kinds of flooring available today. Epoxy mortar is also good in repairing cracks before deciding to put another flooring.
• Self dispersing epoxy floor with quartz sand – these kind of flooring has the same capabilities of the self dispersing epoxy floor, but this has an excellent anti slip component.
• Self leveling epoxy floors – these kind of flooring is very excellent to be used in your dining room, kitchens and so on because it is very easy to clean properties.
Before deciding to choose what kind of epoxy flooring to put in your floor, make sure that you know what are the benefit you can get to it, and it will fit your flooring need. Gallery with a sample of completed work can be seen here!