- Marijuana and Creativity
- “Sixth Sense” Is Promised to Be Given via Brain Implant
- #327 - Dana White
- Meteorite Explodes Over Russia
- Optimism is a self-amplifying feedback loop
- The CIA Has A Secret Drone Base In Saudi Arabia
- TED TALKS - Lee Cronin: Print your own medicine
- #322 - Ari Shaffir
- Google Glass will speak to you by vibrating the bones in your head
- Where the Next Singularity Might Take Us
- JOEY DIAZ SOUNDBOARD COCKSUCKAS!
Tags2012 anthony bourdain Ari Shaffir aubrey marcus bert kreischer brian redban bruce lipton bryan callen Catholic Church chappelle's show comedy doug benson Duncan Trussell eddie bravo egypt everlast full tilt scam future Gay Priests hypnosis jason silva joe rogan Joey Diaz legalize LSD marijuana Mayan mushrooms neal brennan philosophy pikey fights politics redban religion ron paul sam harris shane smith steve jobs steve rannazzisi technology the machine time travel vice.com War what is the best podcast
- @JREDatabase Hey, Follow so that I can DM back to you!| 3 months ago
- Roadkill Ghost Choir - Beggars' Guild wp.me/p1Bz0O-8a| 6 months ago
- Duncan Trussell: Family Hour wp.me/s1Bz0O-494| 7 months ago
- Duncan Trussell Fixes the World wp.me/p1Bz0O-7W| 7 months ago
- 6 most impressive natural phenomena wp.me/p1Bz0O-7P| 7 months ago
- Hemp Repairs DNA! wp.me/p1Bz0O-7O| 7 months ago
- DEATHSQUAD: THE ICE HOUSE CHRONICLES #51 wp.me/p1Bz0O-7N| 7 months ago
- JRE: The Best of Joey Diaz Vol.3 wp.me/p1Bz0O-7M| 7 months ago
Lab rats gained a “sixth sense” via brain implant that allowed them to “touch” the infrared light, according to data published in the journalNature Communications.Seeing in the infrared spectrum
Team of researchers at Duke University in North Carolina, led by Dr. Miguel Nicolelis,announced during the annual conference of the American Association for the Advancement of Science in Boston that this new breakthrough opens the way for a new generation of prosthetic devices that are controlled by the brain and in the future will probably give people the ability to “see” in the infrared spectrum of electromagnetic radiation.
INCREDIBLE dashcam shots of the meteorite that tore across the skies of Russia, landing just outside Moscow by about 200+ miles and accounts seen by neighboring countries. Hearing just a few days ago that there's a asteroid 2012 DA14 passing by Earth later today, it's easy to link the two - however the European Space Agency says their experts "confirm there is
Filmmaker and futurist Jason Silva talks about the self-reinforcing power of optimism in this three-minute video. The first time I watched it I felt it was a bit over-the-top because of Silva’s enthusiastic, almost manic presentation.
OK, I still think Silva is over-the-top, especially after watching a few more of his videos. But if you need what he calls “shots of philosophical espresso” or a dose of techno-optimism (and who doesn't now and then?), he’s your guy.
I wonder, what other news is hidden from the public under an “informal arrangement”? The BBC reports:
The CIA has been operating a secret airbase for unmanned drones in Saudi Arabia for the past two years. US media have known of its existence since then, but have not reported it. The New York Times published its report on Tuesday night, ending an “informal arrangement” among several news organizations not to disclose the location of the base.
Chemist Lee Cronin is working on a 3D printer that, instead of objects, is able to print molecules. An exciting potential long-term application: printing your own medicine using chemical inks. A professor of chemistry, nanoscience and chemical complexity, Lee Cronin and his research group investigate how chemistry can revolutionize modern technology and even create life.